Closing Date: 8/9/22
Expected Start Date: 9/1/22
Location: Remote (US/Canada)
Salary Range: $46,000 - $55,000 annually
Screening and Interview Process: Screening questions will be sent to you via email immediately after applying and must be completed by the closing date. There will be two rounds of interviews.
Flexible Scheduling Options
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, subject to health or religious reasonable accommodation if you are required to work on-site.
Who we are
At CDP, we are on a mission to solve our planet’s biggest environmental challenges: climate change, water scarcity and deforestation. We believe you can’t manage what you don’t measure – so we run the world’s largest environmental disclosure system. For the past two decades, our team has worked tirelessly to create a thriving economy that works for people and planet in the long term – we accomplish this by engaging the global actors who wield the greatest influence in driving environmental change: companies, cities, governments, and the capital markets.
CDP’s cascading global impact is powered by our tight-knit team of smart, savvy, curious and committed individuals, who share a common passion for creating a sustainable future. It is our people who make our work possible. And we provide our people with a working environment that empowers each individual to reach their full potential: one that is committed to equity; one that provides equal access for growth and development; and one that supports each individual throughout the full employee life cycle.
CDP is seeking a deputy facilitator for its capital markets Net Zero & Transition plan program. Your mission: help us improve the financial sector’s accountability to net zero through effective program coordination. 50% of this role will involve program facilitation of the Investor Agenda, a network of seven major groups working with investors on net zero and transition plans and the other 50% will involve internal coordination.
Who you are
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States of America or Canada without company sponsorship
- You have excellent engagement and communication skills, and a strong ability to coordinate across teams and navigate complex implementation plans
- You can quickly understand program needs, identify opportunities, and act on this information
- You have the desire and ability to improve and streamline processes to achieve program goals more efficiently
- You are attentive to details, with strong organizational and time management skills
- You are a self-starter able to work independently as well as in collaboration with the wider team
- Develop coordination mechanism across teams and stakeholders on CDP’s net zero and transition planning program
- Facilitate regular meetings with relevant staff to ensure seamless coordination and collaboration between workstreams
- Identify next steps for increased coordination and monitoring of program progress
- Provide regular progress reports and recommendations to program leads
Please note that we do not conduct phone screens and utilize short assessments in each of our processes. You will receive an assessment via email shortly after applying and it will be due at 5:00 pm EDT on the recruitment closing date. Please send your completed assessment in a Microsoft Word document in your reply to this message.
Generous PTO. Tackling the world’s biggest environmental challenges is no easy feat – we offer a generous 20 days of annual leave to keep our employees energized.
Paid holidays. We recognize 15 paid holidays, including winter break, and pay homage to our diversity by offering one additional floating holiday of your choice for religious or cultural celebrations, per year.
Health and wellness. We strive to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff –employees receive excellent health, dental and vision benefits and paid sick leave.
Learning and career growth. We are committed to the growth and development of each individual team member. We offer continuous learning opportunities and training for personal development.
Future planning: We know it is important to plan for the future. We provide our employees with both a non-contributory 401K, and an optional additional contributory 401K. We also offer life insurance.
Commuter benefits: We know commuting can be a pain – we offer commuter benefits and a Citi Bike membership to employees to make life a little easier.
Fun. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves (too) seriously. We regularly take time out for fun and festivities, from all-staff retreats, to happy hours, to summer outings and an end-of-year holiday celebration!